Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Omg FINALLY!!
I have no idea what the hell was wrong with Blogger, but it took like 10mins just to bloody log in >.>
And yes, I know I haven't blogged in ages. Been really busy actually, getting into the last dash before the end of semester. So to make up for my utter neglect of this blog (it needs link updating, a change of skin etc) I am uploading some (really lousy) pics of my 2 current art projects! =D
But before that,
Happy Birthday JP!!Get crazy, you're 18 now!! Paint the town freaking neon green, whatever winds yer crank.
You'll have to wait for your present though, if it even arrives before I leave Australia (another issue is if I can even bear to give it away, but one thing at a time, no?) I sure hope it does, I'm just waiting for it... Take a guess at what it might be. LOL.
Also, a little shout-out to another celebrant.
Happy Birthday Laura!Bloody hell I bet you're having a ball in Singapore! How many times this semester already?? Eat all the good food for me ahahahaha! =D
ahh...mee siam...casuarina prata...soup kambing... *drifts off into food dreamland*
*Ahem* Now for the pics:

This is paper cut. It's far from done, cos the thing is huge! And complicated (the dragons are killing me.) It's about what, A2 size I think? And I'm using a medical scalpel to cut it, which makes it freaking scary to work on.

Close-up! Check out the detail, I wonder why I'm always so eager to kill myself with ambitious work. It's based on a yakuza tattoo, hence the weird scary Japanese dude.

This is my 1.2m long concertina book, except it's not a book here cos the covers weren't attached when I took the pic. Took me 3 bloody nights (the WHOLE freaking night) to just paint it. Looks better than I expected though.

Close-up of one of my fave sections.

And another. It's supposed to display the symbolic imagery and romanticisations of typical gangster movies. I wonder if I over-did it though. LOL. Went to bind it today, and I fucked up quite a bit with wrapping the covers, I just hope that bitch doesn't notice.
Well I'm more finished with this shit I'll probably upload more pics, hopefully better quality ones. It's damn pissifying man, I just tried to enrol in my subjects for next year, and guess what? So many of them aren't being offered anymore! Bloody hell. Stupid re-structuring shit. I can't even do Re-Appraising the Figure at all now =_=;;;
Oh, and I have music again~! The Smashing Pumpkins'
Cherub Rock, covered by Industrial band Razed in Black. It's been stuck in my head for 3 days now, so I shall infect all others too!! Muahahahahahaha!
**dream until you die**7:44 PM